Posted on April 12, 2012
Disney, Empire Entertainment, grind out hunger, Hope Church, Jay Moriarity, Jimbo Phillips, kdon, Ken "Skindog" Collins, Marissa Hushaw, Moriarity Foundation, Pono Hawaiian Grill, santa cruz skate and surf shop, second harvest food bank, Sodexo, The Go Big Project, Whole Foods, Youth Service America, Zane Keith
On Sunday April 22 Grind Out Hunger is having its first ever Youth Service Day at Santa Cruz Skate and Surf Shop. So, what does “Youth Service Day” actually mean? We are trying to rally up any and ALL youth hunger fighters to come on over to the Santa Cruz Skate and Surf Shop to skate the indoor ramps and raise awareness about Grind Out Hunger.
How, you ask?…Check out what’s going to be there…
2. SKATEBOARDING: LOT F Mini Ramp will be open to all with a suggested donation to GOH to skate. Helmet required.
3. FOOD: Bruddah Timmy Hunt is hooking us up with da ono grinds from Pono Hawaiian Grill. Mahalo, Bruddah.
4. MUSIC: Live Music. Band TBA…
5. ARTS & CRAFTS: Art station with GOH coloring sheets for da groms and big kids. Who doesnt want to get their color on!?
6. SWAG: NEW Grind Out Hunger + Skate swag will be available. Bring a donation to get hooked up….
• • •
Here are the details:
Zane Keith & Marissa Hushaw’s
Grind Out Hunger
Global Youth Service Day
Come Grind Out Hunger with your fellow Hunger Fighters
Sunday April 22
**Please bring cash or food donation for the cause. $1 provides 4 meals for kids in need**
•Music • Skate • Food • Crafts • and more •
RSVP to the Facebook Event Here:
We want EVERYONE there, so help us out by inviting your friends!